Email newsletter services are still popular today. They are still popular and can bring good profits to your project. Let’s take a look at the best email newsletter services.
Some marketers consider this tool to be outdated and not functional enough. In fact, this statement is far from reality. Let’s find out why, and let’s break down the 7 best ones.
Key Benefits of Using Email Marketing
With email marketing, all companies from Amazon to National Casino DE can easily interact with their target audience. For more than 20 years, this tool has been proving its effectiveness. The pros of its use are:
- Implementing full daily, weekly and monthly budget control.
- “Warming up” of cold leads.
- Cold leads on the sales funnel.
- Increase in customer base.
- Ranking the target audience by category.
- Getting analytical data.
- preparation for promotions, new products and services.
- Presales of products.
Moreover, email marketing allows you to retain new customers and offer them personalized products for long-term cooperation.
MailChimp is the most popular online tool. It’s filled with many ready-made templates that can be easily adapted to the needs of any business. With its help, you can create marketing campaigns, add new contacts to lists, manage them and analyze reports. Mailing authentication is available in the free version of the service. So, users who receive your messages will always see that it’s you who sends them.
- Proprietary API.
- Ability to integrate with the most popular CMS.
- Possibility to make changes in the newsletter from a mobile device.
- Access to reports on marketing campaigns and revenues.
- Ability to estimate the number of open and viewed emails.
- Automatic sending after standard user actions (e.g., abandoned cart, completed purchase, etc.).
All you need to do is plan a marketing campaign, set up MailChimp on your computer and start sending emails from your mobile device. The free subscription has limitations – the database must be less than 2,000 addresses and up to 12,000 emails can be sent per month.
SendPulse is designed to send email newsletters, push notifications, sms and transactional letters. There are over 100 ready-made templates, which can be easily adjusted to the necessary parameters.
- Detailed reports on all indicators.
- A simple template builder.
- Possibility of segmentation of the database.
- Personalization options are available.
- Technical support.
- Integrates with various apps, including CRM and CMS.
- Adaptation of emails for mobile devices.
Free subscription has limitations – push notifications are available, if the site has less than 10,000 addresses, up to 15,000 emails can be sent per month to a maximum of 2,500 subscribers.
UniSender makes it easy to create emails for emailing from scratch or choose one option from a variety of templates. It is filled with tips for easy interaction.
- Integrates with mobile apps.
- Has its own API.
- Supports CMS.
- Over 100 ready-made templates.
- Templates are divided into categories.
- Creation of automatic mailing chains.
- Detailed statistics of the marketing campaign.
The free version allows you to send a maximum of 1,500 emails to a maximum of 100 subscribers.
The key difference between SendInBlue and its competitors is the absence of limits on the number of contacts in the database. A large selection of templates for email distribution.
- Convenient and clear letter layout.
- You can see the finished letter in the editor to evaluate the result.
- Compatible with WordPress.
- Intuitive even for beginners.
- Responsive technical support team.
In the free version, there is no limit on the number of contacts to which the mailing will be made. But you can send a maximum of 300 messages per day. SendInBlue package prices are much lower than competitors.
Mailerlite has a clear interface and is very convenient both for the mailing and the setting up of the letters themselves. Thanks to a large library of templates and handy tools, it takes a few minutes to create a mailing.
- Tools for collecting statistics and analysis.
- Automatic distribution chains.
- Possibility to customize the letters.
- Convenient and fast technical support;
- Split A/B testing for two campaigns at once.
In the free version, you can send about 12,000 emails to a maximum of 1,000 customers per month. But often, Mailerlite gives you a free premium version for 30 days.
Zoho Campaigns is self-explanatory even for beginners. With it, you can quickly set up and schedule automated email campaigns.
- Integrates with Zoho services – CRM, Mail, etc.
- integrates with social media marketing campaigns.
- has many ready-made templates.
- Reports are available for continuous analysis of campaign success.
You can send 12,000 emails to 2,000 addresses every month absolutely free. Furthermore, the starter package allows five users to access the admin panel.
Review The Best Email Marketing Tools.